October 30, 2011

Nail Polish - N°2

• BLACK

I love to paint my nails black! It's such a fierce, but also precious color! And it looks both good when you have long nails or not! I'm really obsessed with black nail polish. As I was searching for images on Google I found a picture (I'll show under this) with black matte nails. It looks fantastique! But the only thing I don't like is black nail polish with glitter. I'm not a big fan of glitter nails :) But everyone has its own opinion, so buy the nail polish you like!



• PINK

I absolutely love pink nails, because pink is my favorite color and it suits to every type of skin color! Just think of Nicki Minaj, Rihanna or Katy Perry, they all have different skin colors, but their pink nails look amazing! There are also a lot of shades, just like light pink, glitter pink, neon pink, baby pink, rosé pink, blush pink, intensive pink, dark pink, etc. (that are all names I could've imagine :D)! I ♥ PINK NAILS! 



• BABY BLUE

Baby blue nails = LOVE! Nails painted in very light blue colors are perfect for a sun-tanned skin! It's just eye-catching. Your nails are gonna be the highlight of every outfit ;) And such colors are looking cute and fabulous, so you're going to fall in love with them! :) Look at those pictures:



So, I hope you like the pictures (source: google images and tumblr) and I'll show you more next time!
xoxo Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥