September 2, 2013

#OOTD - A Night with my Best Friend!

ADVERTISEMENT/WERBUNG
Yesterday I was out with my best friend Jessica and we had a pretty amazing night at a cocktail bar/ lounge/ café. I do like to spend my evenings and nights with my best friend because I can rely on her and she is really a sweetheart! So we drank both a glass of beer and got a few shots of Limoncello, even after the time this café was supposed to be closed already we sat in there and had a quite interesting and nice talk with two boys and the owner of the bar. And I wanted to take a picture of my best friend and me but we forgot it, so I only have a picture of myself taken in the "bathroom" of this bar. I wore my mixed lavender/lilac pullover by H&M and studded blue jeans, which you can actually not really see in this picture. Anyways, my makeup this evening was not as special as on other days. Just foundation, powder, eyeliner, bronzer and lipstick. Actually I forgot to put mascara on because I had to hurry up, but it wasn't that bad. So below's the picture of my outfit which I wanted to share with you!

Gestern bin ich mit meiner besten Freundin Jessica in eine Cocktailbar/ Lounge/ Café ausgegangen und wir hatten eine ziemlich tolle Nacht dort. Ich mag es, meine Abende und Nächte mit ihr zu verbringen, ich kann mich einfach immer auf sie verlassen und sie ist einfach ein Schatz! Also hatten wir jeder ein Bier getrunken und hatten selbst nach dem eigentlichen Ladenschluss Limoncello bekommen, als wir dann auch mir zwei jungen Männern und dem Barbesitzer geredet haben. Eigentlich wollte ich ein Foto von meiner Freundin und mir machen, was wir dann aber beide vergaßen. Jedoch habe ich ein Foto von mir gemacht. Ich trug meinen lila melierten Pullover von H&M und eine nietenbesetzte Jeans, die man aber kaum sieht. Ferner war mein Make Up auch nicht besonders, nur Foundation, Puder, Lidstrich, Bronzer und Lippenstift. An dem Abend habe ich sogar Wimperntusche vergessen, weil ich mich so beeilen musste, was aber nicht weiter schlimm war. Hier das Foto von meinem Outfit, was ich euch zeigen wollte!


xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥